UGA Dining Services offers a wide variety of delicious and nutritious menu items at some of the busiest social hubs on campus. With five dining commons and eighteen retail dining locations, students have an abundance of dining choices to choose from each day. Dining Services accepts Bulldog Bucks at all their locations which makes it even easier for those with Bulldog Bucks to dine on campus.
Use Bulldog Bucks in UGA's Residential Dining Locations:
- Bolton Dining Commons
- Oglethorpe Dining Commons
- Snelling Dining Commons
- The Village Summit
- The Niche (Health Sciences Campus)
Use Bulldog Bucks in UGA's Retail Dining Locations:
- Bulldog Burger (Tate Student Center)
- Barberitos (Tate Student Center)
- Chick-fil-A Express (Tate Student Center)
- Panda Express (Tate Student Center)
- Red Clay Cafe (Tate Student Center & Joe Frank Harris)
- The Niche Pizza Co. (Tate Student Center)
- Bone Appetit (Aderhold Hall)
- Coffee & Bagels (Science Learning Center)
- Champions Café (University of Georgia Golf Course)
- Dawg Bites (Biological Sciences)
- Dawg Pause (Russell Hall, Health Sciences Campus)
- Dawg Snacks (Tate Student Center)
- Jittery Joes (Miller Learning Center *Paw Points Not Accepted at This Location)
- The Station (Veterinary Medical Center)
- The UGA Creamery (Environmental Health Science)
- The Village Market (Joe Frank Harris Commons)
- 'Tween the Pages (Main Library)
Dining Services also accepts Paw Points which are redeemable by using the same UGA ID that a customer would use to make a Bulldog Bucks purchase. So what's the difference?
What's the difference between Bulldog Bucks and Paw Points?
Bulldog Bucks is a convenient, secure, and widely-accepted way to pay for all of your day-to-day expenses. Essentially, you deposit money to your Bulldog Bucks account and then spend that money using your existing UGACard much as you would with a debit card. Unlike Paw Points, Bulldog Bucks can be used at participating off-campus merchant locations (ex. groceries, restaurants, and car service) as well for on-campus printing. Bulldog Bucks account holders can also receive off-campus merchant discounts. In addition to off-campus merchants, Bulldog Bucks is also accepted at many on-campus merchant locations (ex. UGA Dining and the UGA Bookstore). Bulldog Bucks purchases are not a part of the meal plan and are subject to tax. For a complete list of participating locations, please view our local vendors and campus vendors.
Paw Points are connected to certain UGA meal plans and allow participants to use their meal plan in both residential and retail dining locations as well as Coca-Cola machines. Meal plans with Paw Points contain a set number of points per semester. Points are deducted with each purchase and one point is redeemable for one dollar's worth of food. To learn more about the UGA meal plan and Paw Points, please visit UGA Dining Services. Paw Points are also tax free for students.
Important: Purchases made at UGA Dining Services and vending will be deducted automatically from your Paw Points unless you specify that you would like to use Bulldog Bucks for payment.
Questions about your Bulldog Bucks account? Drop us a line at email@example.com or call 706-542-8257. For questions regarding your Paw Points account, contact the Dining Services Administration Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 706-542-1256.