UGA Dining Services offers a wide variety of delicious and nutritious menu items at some of the busiest social hubs on campus. With five dining commons and eighteen retail dining locations, students have an abundance of dining choices to choose from each day. Dining Services accepts Bulldog Bucks at all their locations which makes it even easier for those with Bulldog Bucks to dine on campus.
Use Bulldog Bucks in UGA's Residential Dining Locations:
- Bolton Dining Commons
- Oglethorpe Dining Commons
- Snelling Dining Commons
- The Village Summit
- The Niche (Health Sciences Campus)
Use Bulldog Bucks in UGA's Retail Dining Locations:
- Au Bon Pain (Amos Hall)
- Bulldog Burger (Tate Student Center)
- Barberitos (Tate Student Center)
- Chick-fil-A Express (Tate Student Center)
- Panda Express (Tate Student Center)
- Red Clay Cafe (Tate Student Center & Joe Frank Harris)
- The Niche Pizza Co. (Tate Student Center)
- Bone Appetit (Aderhold Hall)
- Coffee & Bagels (Science Learning Center)
- Coffee & Bagels (Main Library)
- Champions Café (University of Georgia Golf Course)
- Taqueria 1785 Food Truck
- Sushi With Gusto (Joe Frank Harris Commons)
- East Side Deli (Jpe frank Harris Commons)
- Dawg Bites (Biological Sciences)
- Dawg Pause (Russell Hall, Health Sciences Campus)
- Dawg Snacks (Tate Student Center)
- Jittery Joes (*Paw Points accepted at on campus locations)
- The Station (Veterinary Medical Center)
- The UGA Creamery (Environmental Health Science)
- Market at East Campus (Joe Frank Harris Commons)
- Market at Tate (Tate Student Center)
- Market at Russell (Russell Hall)
- Starbucks (Tate Student Center)
- Sweet Java Browns (Joe Frank Harris Commons)
Dining Services also accepts Paw Points which are redeemable by using the same UGA ID that a customer would use to make a Bulldog Bucks purchase. So what's the difference?
What's the difference between Bulldog Bucks and Paw Points?
Bulldog Bucks is a convenient, secure, and widely-accepted way to pay for all of your day-to-day expenses. Essentially, you deposit money to your Bulldog Bucks account and then spend that money using your existing UGACard much as you would with a debit card. Unlike Paw Points, Bulldog Bucks can be used for on-campus printing and at the UGA Bookstore as well as any Dining location and Vending on campus. Bulldog Bucks purchases are not a part of the meal plan and are subject to tax. For a complete list of participating locations, please view our campus vendors.
Paw Points are connected to certain UGA meal plans and allow participants to use their meal plan in both residential and retail dining locations as well as Coca-Cola machines. Meal plans with Paw Points contain a set number of points per semester. Points are deducted with each purchase and one point is redeemable for one dollar's worth of food. To learn more about the UGA meal plan and Paw Points, please visit UGA Dining Services. Paw Points are also tax free for students.
Important: Purchases made at UGA Dining Services and vending will be deducted automatically from your Paw Points unless you specify that you would like to use Bulldog Bucks for payment.
Questions about your Bulldog Bucks account? Drop us a line at email@example.com or call 706-542-8257. For questions regarding your Paw Points account, contact the Dining Services Administration Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 706-542-1256.