Accepting Bulldog Bucks at your location is a great way to reach students, faculty and staff at UGA. Participating merchants also recieve on-campus advertising through the Merchant Spotlight of the Week program. This program gives merchants the main slideshow banner on the Bulldog Bucks website, a featured coupon, 30" x 40" sidewalk signs in the UGA Tate Plaza, signage in the Bulldog Bucks office, and postings on the Bulldog Bucks Facebook page.
- Bulldog Bucks is a debit based system that is a convenient, secure, widely-accepted way to pay for day-to-day expenses as a UGA Student or Faculty/Staff member.
- Account holders make deposits to their account and then spend that money using their existing UGACard much like a debit card.
- Currently, there are over 32,000 active Bulldog Bucks account holders.
- We are currently operating in over 350 locations on and off campus.
- Bulldog Bucks processed 3 million student financial and privilege transactions in the Fiscal Year 2013.